- Seitan parmesan with roasted cauliflower and sauteed kale (recipe)
- Homemade pizza with mushrooms, bell peppers, fresh basil, spinach, and onions (recipe - I use my bread-maker to make the dough to save time)
- Enchiladas with squash (recipe)
- Lettuce wraps (ala PF Changs, recipe)
- Cabbage salad with tofu and peanut ginger dressing
- Potato and chickpea stew with kale
- Mexican plate: homemade tortillas, refried beans, rice, and maybe squash or corn
- Dessert: homemade mango sherbet
Our fridge is loaded with veggies (we received our CSA box today). I inventoried everything that I need to use soon (fresh and frozen) and came up with this loose meal plan for our next week or so (all meals are vegan).
I will also use some recipes from Deborah Madison's Vegetarian Cooking For Everyone (GREAT book!). I don't really follow recipes exactly. I mostly use them for ideas and then try to simplify to make dinner prep faster.
Mmmmm, time to get cooking!